Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - eating jizz
Thread: eating jizz
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2006, 05:07 PM
axiom
Cruiser

How many loads can one man swallow?? LOL

OK; you guys are just TOTAL SLUTS !!! And that's why i fit in here so well... Can't honestly say that I can top some of you guys - I mean WOW; 20+ loads in a day...whewee!!! I can say that if sucking loads out of my girlfriends pussy counts in the total - I'd total about 11 in one day... 6 straight in my mouth and 5 that I sucked out of her. My girlfriend and I went to a sex-club in the South on one of my business trips. We had talked about my bi-tendencies and even experienced a guy together; here and there, over the years. We get there and she decides she wants me to see me suck off as many guys as I can handle. We found our way to the Gloryhole Room...and waited. It didn't take long before one cock after another started poking through. One dude in particular had AT LEAST a 14" cock and THICK !!! After doing 6 cocks there - we made our way to the Orgy Room....where at one point she had a line of guys....5 in total......and as each one would fuck her and drop their hot sticky loads in her sopping pussy--I'd suck them right back out before the next one jumped in.... HOT FUCKING NIGHT GENTLEMEN....a hot fucking night.... Have fun and play nicely boys!!!