Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - B'ham Screening Room
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2006, 11:44 PM
JoeynMtgy
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to JoeynMtgy Send a message via Yahoo to JoeynMtgy

The Screening Room can be loads of fun, but there's also a tendency for it to be "hit or miss". I've gone and found plenty of dick to suck in just an hour or so; then, too, I've gone and spent four or five hours and wasn't remotely interested in what was available. I've heard that Friday afternoon/night and Saturdays are best, but I can't vouch for that since I don't think I've ever been in the place either day.
From my own experiences with Mondays, early afternoon (from noon til 3) is busiest, but there has been a rush between 5 and 6 (guys getting off work and wanting to get off). But, even those times aren't foolproof.
Another factor that affects turnout is the weather. I've gone in an hour or so before a major thunderstorm hits, and almost no one "new" comes in when it's raining.
I have noticed that some days if you want any action you cannot be picky. I know everyone has their preferences (nothing wrong with that at all) but there are days when the clientele is almost all black or over 50 or all guys looking only to suck which isn't good if you're only looking to suck white guys under 25. I've also noticed that some guys may hook up with only one other guy for virtually the entire time they're in the place (and they're not interested in a third).
Basically, you just have to try various times or check the board for postings by guys who announce a day/time they're going to be there.
Quote |