Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising in Des Moines?
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2006, 08:31 AM
btmblk
Cruiser

Question Water Works... Cruisy or Not?

Thanks for the response to my posting. I have also cruised Water Works Park. It has been extremely hit or miss. One day I actually met two guys and had fun with each. However there have been other times that I'd ended up jacking off to nature.
I have visited the gallery and have been majorly disappointed. I am spending 3 bucks for nothing each time and walking out with a pocket full of evidence. That is why I am looking for a place to go that is easy to access and free. Des Moines needs a gay friendly park/cruising area.
I will continue cruising Water Works in hopes that it picks up. You might want to try WW park sometime. Early mornings, lunch time and dusk seems to attract the cruise like activity. Activity that I have experienced has all happened in the parking area overlooking the river near the railroad tracks. Try it sometime and post what your impression is of the area, cruisy or not.
Thanks much, and good luck.
Happy hunting.