Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dr Danny, you still here?
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2006, 06:54 AM
SamAdams
Cruiser

Dr Danny, you still here?

I got a e-mail from I guy I played with last Wednesday. He said that on Monday he went to his doctor and was diagnosed with a NGU, though not "the resistant one making its rounds in the city". He said he will know more next Monday, based on the culture. He swears he had to get it from me, as I am the only one he has been with (other than his wife) in the last three weeks. All we did was I performed oral on him. He says his doc told him he got it from a carrier and asked me if I have any symptoms such as a sore throat. I don't and can't rememeber the last time I did. So the question is, do I need to get checked out and if so, what do I need done? A throat culture? What will that show, don't we all have bacteria in our mouths/throats? It doesn't necessarily have to be a typical STD (gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, etc), does it? Isn't that why it is call nongonococcal? Or should I just wait to hear his results on Monday.....if he will share them with me. He wants to cut off all contact.
Quote |