Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dr Danny, you still here?
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2006, 07:19 AM
SamAdams
Cruiser

Your right about the board dying a slow death. It used to be pretty busy and interesting.

OK, bottom line, you are saying I need to get treated for chlamydia whether I test for it or not? And of course, the wife too.

To clarify the situation, he and I only played the one time, last Wed. By the weekend, he was having symtoms of an NGU and went to the doctor on Monday. He thought I must have infected him, as his last encounter he had with another guy was three weeks previous to our blow and go. So it sounds like the other guy (three weeks ago) probable infected my trick and in all probability, he has now infected me.......not me infecting him. A minor quible to be sure, but still a quible.

And Danny, thanks again for your expert advise to the board. You provide a valuable service.
Quote |