Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - freemans dark room
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2006, 06:29 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

I went to Freeman on Wednesday night, knowing there would be a small crowd. There were only about 30+ customers there at about midnight when I arrived--there were 4 dancers in bikinis, dancing 2 at a time on the stage, with no drag show happening. Not sure if there is no "show" on that night, or if it's already finished?
Anyway, I headed up to the dark room and found only about 3 guys there.
I got 3 loads though. All of the guys were in their late 20s-30s, in decent shape, but nothing amazing.... still, I guess my standards aren't all that high!
Strangely enough, Freeman is really quite nice now--better view of the stage, very nice and clean toilets on 3rd floor, decent-sized darkroom, no cover charge, reasonable drinks (50 Baht for a bottled water--and they are aggressive when you arrive, but since there is no cover I think that is fair).... but almost no customers!
DJ Station, on a Wednesday in late June, was absolutely so packed that I headed out the door just after arriving--I couldn't make my way to the stairs! I just wasn't in the mood for the crowd. DJ is doing something right, and Freeman is doing something wrong, I guess....