Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ball Play While Getting Sucked
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2006, 07:39 PM
GroupSexLover
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GroupSexLover Send a message via MSN to GroupSexLover Send a message via Yahoo to GroupSexLover

I have always loved having my balls played with and now usually wear a weighted ball stretcher when I go to the baths or a sex club. This usually gives the impression that I like a little action on my nuts. I love it when a guy sucks me in and wraps his fist around my nuts and/or ball stretcher.

I also have always loved a guy rubbing his beard on my nuts. One of the greatest feelings for me is to have a guy nip on my ballsack - just the skin between his teeth, NOT the testical itself and not hard enough to leave a mark - while I beat off and cum. As a consequence, I always experiment when I'm sucking a guy. I have NEVER met someone who did not like a rough beard rubbed against his nuts. Most usually like the little bites on the scrotum too.

A couple of weeks ago, I met this guy online who works near my home. He came over at lunch time and there was mutual sucking. He never got very hard, however, until I started giving his balls some attention. When I would rub my beard across his nuts, he moaned and got really hard. Finally, I started biting his scrotum and the moaning got louder. He obviously was really into it, so I bit a little harder. Neither he nor I was touching his cock during any of this. After a bit more of this, he announced that he was about to blow his load, so I continued what I was doing. After he shot all over and had calmed down, he said, "What in the fuck were you doing?"

Last week, he contaced me and said, "My balls need some work!" Our schedules haven't meshed yet, but I'm sure I'll get to those balls soon! Nothing better than pleasing a man.
Quote |