Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - B'ham Screening Room
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2006, 11:01 PM
roccosiffredi
Cruiser

I've been in there many many many times passing thru town. The reviews are 100% balls on accurate.

Sunday afternoons historically were best for some reason, but in the past 6-8 months it's really sucked. Attendance has been really down the times I've been in.

Was in there on a saturday afternoon and evening, it really sucked bad. Bunch of guys waiting for M/F couples, not wanting any other action.

The roof has had leak problems in the past, so that is probably why rain keeps people away. I believe it's been fixed.

The layout has changed somewhat. The TV room furniture has been re-arranged for the better. And the big screen theater has been cleared of all the junk around the center, so now there is more dark room space up front.

I've had a few really fun nights on weds & thursday evenings and one great sunday afternoon when I sucked off 20 guys including one guy with his wife watching. You just have to keep trying. It still ranks as my all time favorite place.

Cinema Blue gets mediocre reviews, but I've had some ok times in there too, not as off the hook crazy as Screening Room though.
Quote |