Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising in Des Moines?
View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2006, 07:59 PM
btmblk
Cruiser

The Bookstore scene in Des Moines is tired, dying and pretty much over. The car cruising has become the same. The Hetero Team have slowly broken down every cruisy avenue that guys had. Bookstores without door, creates a supreme risk for those who want to play. And highly annoying for those that just want to jerk and go. The loop, first the trees were cut back, removing the good cover. Then the construction on University bridge stopping vehicles from parking in that area. And finally the River Walk will insure the Hetero Team that they've pushed gay cruising out of their city. Des Moines has basically fallen back into the stone ages for gay. Those damn Heteros bastards!

I just recently took a road trip and stopped at a few bookstores to pass the time. I hit Clinton, Cedar Rapids, and Waterloo at each of them I had a good time fairly easy. In fact, Cedar Rapids and Waterloo made for a cock sucker's heaven. If you travel, I would recommend hitting those cities.

Des Moines needs something soon, it is quite a shame that a city of this size lacks in adult pleasures that so many other cities still offer. With my latest travels and the fun that I was able to have, really makes me want to travel more often. I can swallow the gas prices and travel, as long as I am getting my fill of cock when I do. A guy has to do what he needs to do.

Maybe a new spot will be created soon, who knows.