Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for this comming saturday
View Single Post
Old 4th July 2006, 01:30 AM
Hungryybottomguy
Cruiser

Looking for this comming saturday

I am seriously looking for thick and or/hung (at least 6 inches) hairy white guy, 40's to 60's who is a top, or vers, in to oral as well as anal. I am serious. Looking for on going sexual incounters. openly gay prefered, but can be discreet. Looking for a motel meeting, after face to face meeting, or hook up at your place. I can not entertain. Looking to have hot steamy sex with a white top. No pain, no sm/bd, no minors, no scat. Everything else goes. this is what would happen. We meet face to face, then go to your place, or motel, we strip down. I get on my kness and lick and suck your cock until you cum. Then we go from there to do some playing, and then I lube up your cock and spread my cheeks for you to slowly slide it in, then thrust away until I make you cum. All the while you holding on to my ass cheeks pumping me. I am serious. I want to find a gay sex partenr who loves anal as well as oral. I prefer white tops, verst okay. Hairy a must. at least 6 inches a must. Plus if thick, big plus if thick and long. Can be kinky. Willing to pay for motel room if you travel to me. PM me if you are interested,.
Quote |