Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why nobdy likes asian men?
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2006, 08:57 AM
molt
Cruiser

rude asians

'sb,' treating Asian's with the same rudeness they exhibit is not simply ignorant, but an American cultural attribute that says if somebody pisses you off enough, you piss on them. There is nothing wrong with your pussy attitude of 'turning the other cheek,' but if somebody uses you for a door mat and you don't object, that attribute will continue. I like the experession on their faces when you start pussing and telling the people around you to be as rude as the mother fucker is with no manners. Try it, you will be treated differently.

Regarding my ignorance, it was right here on these boards that I have read that bath's hate the little fuckers. That some don't allow them as members, others discourage them. My simple question was 'why this attitude exists?' What is it about this race of people that the gay community makes a generalization about? That's all.
Quote |