Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - B'ham Screening Room
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2006, 12:46 PM
Bear4sexnow
Cruiser

I have been there a total of 4 times... Always during the week... I have a doctors appointment at the Kirkland Clinic once every 3 months, and my doctor only sees me on Mondays and Fridays. I always go str8 to the Screening Room after my appointment. Usually between 10am and I stay until at least 3pm... Somewhere in that area of time.

It usually picks up around Lunch time. I have not once been disappointed all 4 times I have been there. I am a big guy (I am a bear after all ) Even a guy of my stature finds action here even if it does take me a while longer then most. I am an easy going guy and not picky at all. I always have to deal with people being picky with me tho'. That is the only problem I have found there and why I end up staying there for about 5 hours each time I come there... I also like to cum more then once while there too. I don't have a place like this in Montgomery so I like to stay as long as I can... Hehehe

Anyway I would not give up on it completely. Definitley give it another try

And I wish I could meet ya there tonight... I would definitely treat you right If you ever cum to Montgomery let me know... E-mail address is in my profile, And that goes for anyone else local or cumming to Montgomery
Quote |