Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First ..........
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2006, 03:44 PM
PHXBOT
Cruiser

I was 18 years old and had fantasized about men for several years. I finally gathered up enought nerve to visit a gay movie theater. I sat in the front rows all by myself in a fairly uncrowded movie theater.

I waited and waited and finally an older man, about 40, approached and sat one seat away from me. His stares at me caused me to blush and feel warm all over.

Sensing my trepidation, he slowly put his open hand on the seat next to mine, and I slowly moved it closer to his. When we touched it was electric. He immediately sat next to me and unbuttoned the top few buttons on his pants. He guided my hand to his smallish penis, and I eagerly grabbed it.

I then decided to unbutton my pants, and he immediately placed his hand on my unit and carressed it. He suddenly pulled me close to him and french kissed me for the first time in my life.

We tried to find a secluded area of the theater and had to settle on the balcony. We sat next to each other, and I assumed that we would continue playing with each other. However, he quickly got to his knees, took a hit of poppers (he offered me some but I declined), and pulled my pants down to my ankle.

He then proceeded to give me the first and best blowjob of my life. I came in about 45 seconds, and he swallowed it all.

Sex doesnt' get any better than that.
Quote |