Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - family cock
Thread: family cock
View Single Post
Old 8th July 2006, 01:17 AM
uncutnchgo
Cruiser

Dad and uncle

when I was 17 I caught my dad jerking.. I got really turned on watching him stroke and rub his hairy chest...tweaking his nips...I was out of his sight so he didnt know i was watching...watching dad play with himself had me really hot and horny...I got naked and starting stroking 2..I was really stroking away...eyes closed..when dad said, "hey son come closer...join me buddy"...guess i wasnt as out of sight as I thought...i went to him and soom we were sucking and feeling each other ...after our 5th dad son "date" night we were fucking each other..on my 18th birthday dad had his brother join us for my 1st 3-way. Am turned on by dad/son role play to this day.