Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dr Danny, you still here?
View Single Post
Old 8th July 2006, 11:27 PM
Specific200
Cruiser

Dr. Danny,

Thanks for all of that. I wonder if that is why when I've been to a public clinic to get checked for any STDs that they of course take blood for an AIDS test, and then swab your pee hole and throat--not with the same swab.

Then, and here is the kicker, they give you the one big bang pill, and tell you even if you do have something, you won't in a week after you take the pill. I guess it wipes all bacteria out of the STD sort. I've asked them that question before, and that was the response I get.

They also remind me that since I have only three or less sexual encounters every two years, and I don't use intravenous drugs nor have anal sex with men, that I'm a VERY low risk candidate for AIDS. They also say that the big bang pill is expensive and they only have so many per year. So again, since I'm a low candidate for STDs, they said that if I come in near the end of the year, I may get all the test, and no big bang pill until I come back positive for a bacteria.

That never happened--I've been three times in like eight years, simply because I just start thinking about that syphilis that never showed any symptoms and is eating my brain away, unknown to me.

My last question is this: Does a full does of antibiotics clear the system of bacterial STDs? For instance, let's say you go in and have an ear infection, and the doctor prescribes 10 days of Sulfa. I know that some STDs are resistant to some antibiotics, but I'm not clear on that subject.
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |