Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pleasure Center, Arcata
View Single Post
Old 8th July 2006, 11:33 PM
Specific200
Cruiser

Pleasure Center, Arcata

I was there a few nights ago around 9:30. Just about every booth had cum on the floor and on the walls too. Must have been a good jack off night.

I was in on of the far booths jerking off when a guy came in. I was so horny (had a three day load working) that I jsut kept stroking it. After a few minues I looked through the hole and he had a hard on.

I just let him watch me jerk off and tehn I stood up and came in the floor.

Anyway, thought it was cool that some are using the place for what it is good for finally. If anyone likes to jerk off in rubbers, for sure load them up and leave them so we know were getting off. I'll probably leave one next time. If I do, hope someone gets to use it to jerk off in also.
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |