Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - disappointing massage attitude
View Single Post
Old 9th July 2006, 05:06 AM
tomfin
Cruiser

Attitude

I get concerned when a person demonstartes an attidude of privlage based on money, looks or position. The men and women that work in Thailand in the sex , tourist, banking, retail industry and other sectors are, as a whole fine, decent people. They have needs, wants and deserve repect as people throughout the world deserve respect.

First, You are willing to pay for sex. Fine. That does not intitle you to any and all sexual activities. You must be clear in what you want. No one is a mind reader. And money does not buy the right to degrad or require someone to do something they do not want to do.

Second, You may believe you are a hot, handsome stud. But my hunch is many of us, Thai or not, would not find you so. The Thai looking at you at Hero may see an ungly farang.

I am not a young stud. The best one could say is that my body is all right and I am not ugly. And yet, I have had great sex in Thailand and I do not always have to pay. Paying for sex is often (for me) not as good as the sex I have with a willing partner.

Your attitude seems immature. Perhaps spending some time trying to understand human behavior will improve your emotional life and your sex life.
Quote |