Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - black guys????
Thread: black guys????
View Single Post
Old 15th July 2006, 01:49 PM
hot4cockd
Cruiser

I've had my share of black guys and always want to service more. I do like the power they have over me. I also find that black men have a different smell then whites, latinos, or asians. I fucking love that smell. I have one guy I orally service regularly. He probably has a 10 inch cock, that is nice and thick. I need poppers to take him all the way. He is very verbal and aggressive. He calls me his cocksucking whore, and I love it. He dick slaps me, and has even back handed me a couple of times either when I do something he does not like, or when I am especially good. He always shots a large load into my mouth. Several times he has had me start him, he moves on to another cocksucker, but then comes back to me to finish him. He knows I will wait.

I have another guy with dread locks, that likes me to lick his ass. He reports that his wife won't do it, and that turns me on even more. He is more gentle, untill he is about to cum and then he forces me all the way down his cock. He holds me there and shots deep inside of me, I miss getting to taste his cum, but often get some more on the way up.

One time two gangster looking young men came into the theater where I service my men. Finally when they seperated, one had me kneel in front of him while he stood next to the wall. He proceeded to face fuck me, banging my head against the wall. He used me without caring what it did to me. I felt honored to be used that way.

A final memory, one night I was cruising two black dudes, both middle age, not together. Finally got one alone in a theater, gave him some head and he signalled that he wanted to fuck me, so I turned around and let him into me. He was fucking me as the other dude came in, whipped out his cock and stuck it in my mouth. They both just fucked me, using me for their mutural pleasure. The guy in my ass, pulled out, pulled off the condom, and sprayed all over my back. He left, the other guy turned me around, slipped his cock in fucked me for a few more minutes, pulled out, turned me back around, tore off the condom and shot his load down my throat. I was satisified that night.
Quote |