Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - North Santa Monica BLVD ABS Help
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2006, 02:54 AM
Gr8HollywoodBJ4U
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Gr8HollywoodBJ4U Send a message via MSN to Gr8HollywoodBJ4U Send a message via Yahoo to Gr8HollywoodBJ4U
Highland Adult Bookstore

Ah, that must be the Highland Adult Bookstore in Hollywood. It's on the corner of Santa Monica and Highland, in the corner of a small strip mall.
I love to be put on my knees, and told by a hot, masculine, verbal guy exactly how he likes his dick sucked. I love worshiping a hot man standing in front of me with his dick out, making him feel great. I've often been told I'm exceptionally good at it...

I'm 5'9, 180, brn buzz/gte, smooth, masculine. I require no reciprocation, so if your Bi or Straight, it's no problem, and I have a place. I'm discrete, laid-back, clean and D/D free, UB2! I don't PnP, but am popper friendly.

I'm looking for guys 18 - 47, clean & D/D free. Latin a +. I'd like to find a regular suck-buddy. I'm also interested in trying a group scene, so ask if you have a bud....
Quote |