Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - family cock
Thread: family cock
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2006, 08:40 PM
uncutnchgo
Cruiser

more fun with dad

at 17 I was horny all the time...after hooking up with dad I saw where I got the horny gene from..dad's dick was hard 24/7 too...since it was just me and dad living together we never wore clothes around the house..dad would have buddies over to the house and the rule was always ...as long as its all guys...NO CLOTHES...my buddies had to live with this rule 2..a few of my buds thought it was cool to come over and see my dad naked...he was hot. German, 6'2, blond 200 lbs, blond, muscular...big fat uncut cock...about 8 inches...mine is a bit more...sometimes dad would let me join him with a buddy or 2..i always enjoyed that..still do..luv 2 hot daddies at once...i had a buddy that was dying to do my dad..so we set it up...my bud and I would l be going at it and dad would walk in and join us...we did that often...dad was big into groups...

Will tell more soon..if anyone is still interested.