Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CFS - Get the Word Out & Recommend
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2006, 04:25 PM
JakeT
Cruiser

Thumbs up CFS - Get the Word Out & Recommend

Hey, guys! I really love the Cruising For Sex message board/forum and have been 'cruising' on it for years..... mostly in Atlanta before my recent move to Panama City. It doesn't seem like the Northern Florida forum gets too much traffic. Guys in the area seem to be scattered all over the web, at a number of different sites (Craigslist Pensacola and Tallahassee and some other paid "personals" sites). So I'm trying to get the word out about CFS.... I just don't think guys in the area know about CFS!

CFS is the best, most convenient, forum for posting ads and connecting. Best of all, it's FREE, has a very thorough profile area where you can post and display your pics and e-mail address. Most 'Personals' sites actually restrict showing your e-mail address and force you to use their internal message system... even if you pay for a "premium" subscription. That sure blocks hookin' up!

Anyway, I'm discreetly recommending CFS everywhere I possibly can. Most other sites won't allow you to post a full URL link, so I just say something like, "best cruising on the Northern Florida message board/forum at CruisingForSex." Most guys can figure out they gotta add the "dot com" and find it.

I'm also sending e-mail messages to previous 'connections' recommending they visit: http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/for...s=&forumid=135 (the direct link to the CFS Northern Florida forum)

Hope you guys can pass the word, too. Just one or two messages or posts can generate a lot of cruising, a lot of traffic, a lot of action and a lot of hot sex.

Pass the Word, Guys! I'm on a Mission!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cfs.jpg (7.0 KB, 320 views)
Quote |