Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - CFS - Get the Word Out & Recommend
View Single Post
Old 17th July 2006, 07:49 PM
JakeT
Cruiser

Would love to know of any other 'recommendations' form others.

I've used a couple of other sites that are "FREE" to post ads, but have all sorts of restrictions on displaying your e-mail address so someone can contact you. And even if you 'upgrade' to a premium/paid level membership, they still want to tied to their site by not permitting the display or communication of your e-mail address. It's a big scam to keep you coming back to their site to "pick up 'messages.' "

On the Gay Dot Com site, you even have to upgrade to a paid membership just to see someone's "Adult" profile! What a rip off. You can't exchange or post an e-mail address on S-q-u-i-r-t, either!

So! I'm looking for FREE, totally FREE, and Really FREE to connect with someone and communicate DIRECTLY by personal e-mail.

Let me know of any sites that are really set up to FACILITATE hooking up!! E-Mail me by clicking on the "e-mail" icon just below this message.

JakeT In Panama City (Secure, Assertive GWM, 60!, 5' 9", 160, Brn/Haz, Stache, Happy & Immune 2 Spam!!) Pics in CFS profile gallery. Please e-mail me (Just click the e-mail icon below this message!) and send your stats!
Quote |