Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Update
Thread: Pattaya Update
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2006, 05:44 AM
firecat
Cruiser

Just got back from 2 weeks in Pattaya.

Many days we just went to beach and no need to go to Bars. There were cuties at the beach everyday who were available for anything wanted in afternoon or evening. Yes it is important to ID because there are many underage , but no different then bars at night.

Sunee Plaza GoGo bars were dead except for Krazy Dragon . I find the boys a little rough looking there(too many tattoos and scruffy looking). The rest of the Go Go Bars have way too many underage for my liking and spent little time there. Many of the beer bars were doing good business and there were at least a few cute boys available. Memories is a favorite where Jack,Ralph and Oud always are there with many friends and excellent food and drinks.

Boystown had some better looking boys and more customers in the GoGo Bars. Wild West Boys was always crowded and had many cute boys although onthe smaller side and is very well run with the boys actually looking like they enjoy themselves.

Dynamite Bar has some nice ones as does Dream Boys.Gentlemans Club is always fun to visit if you like the small boy look who like to fool around in Bar. Although they look young, I have always found the ones I choose to have appropriate Id.s

Yes it is slow season and not as many stunners , but still many willing and cute boys and the prices compared to Bangkok are a bargain.
Quote |