Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - RockQuarry on Saturday and Sundays
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2006, 07:42 PM
mikeyKFOR
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to mikeyKFOR

Well I'm one of the ugly fat guys... I like to go up there just to be naked and to see other naked guys. Love to watch cock and balls flopping around.

I'm usually too shy to cruise and am not good at making friends. I do make a point of not approaching the "younger" crowd. Even though I think they are hot. I know they won't feel the same about me. It can be fun watching them jump off the cliff....

One problem is that the younger guys never really get naked or seem to enjoy being free. And to be honest most of the younger guys I've seen there go to get drunk or to swim... and thats fine. But be respectful of other people. Just because a person up there is naked and looking at you doesn't need to be offensive. I mean if you're hot then who wouldn't want to look?

If there were more younger people there enjoying the environment then it might attract a younger crowd as well.

And man the trash! I can't believe how bad people are about leaving trash all over the camp sights. I took a big bag out last time just from the area around where I was.

Anyway that is my two cents.... not that it is even worth that.
Quote |