Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why nobdy likes asian men?
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2006, 11:35 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Rude Dude

In a perfect world, everything would be perfectly easy: All the Anglo-Saxons would be walking around exhibiting perfect manners, good attitude and would be all around perfect guys. All the black dudes would be smoking grass and having 13' schlongs for the pleasure of size queens and all the Asian guys would be rude, 'insignificantly small' and generally unbearable. So, we would all know whom to befriend...

Unfortunately, this place is far more complex. There are very rude and conceited Anglo-Saxons. There are many decent black dudes around and yeah, there are also polite, nicely endowded Asian guys among us.

So, generalizations do not help.

I have lived on and off in San Francisco, CA since 1994. Yup, I have had my fair share of all races and all attitudes. Race really does not matter.

What matters is that some are more flexible and open-minded towards other cultures and some are less. Crossing cultural barriers is never easy. If you see yourself as someone, who does not want to go there, don't. It is only up to you to decide who is your friend and who sucks your dick.

KD
Quote |