Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why nobdy likes asian men?
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2006, 09:35 PM
mascguybost
Cruiser

Molt, if you had put the second paragraph of your recent reply in the original post, you may have got some feedback to your question. When describing people as little fuckers, bastards etc., it comes off hostile, angry and very racist, prejudice etc. to the point that it doesn't encourage a legitimate discussion/debate.

In regards to your question, I have read about some baths not allowing Asian men, but really, in the big picture, I think anyone obnoxious or displaying behavior that creates an uncomfortable atmosphere in a place that is supposed to be rather discreet and anonymous such as a bath house or cruise bar would be barred. This applies to all races and cultures though, so I don't feel that the gay community has any specific prejudice against Asian men.
Quote |