Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Your First ..........
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2006, 02:39 PM
tbone2002
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to tbone2002
recent

My first time was just the other night. Been curious for a long time and was chatting with a guy on a gay website for about a week. It was about 10:30 at night and my girlfriend just left so I logged on before going to bed. My new buddy was on and pretty much begged for me to meet him soon before his girlfriend came home.

I drove to a supermarket parking lot close to my house and met him. He got in my car and I jumped on the highway. "well, lets see it" he said. Needless to say we were both nervous (his first time too). I pulled my cock out and he went to work on it like a pro. The exicitment of driving down the highway while getting my big dicked sucked by a guy was incredible.

I usually takes me a while to cum from getting head, but in less than 5 minutes I was ready. I warned him I was going to cum but he simply started sucking more intently. I was in heaven as I blew a huge load into his eager mouth. Unfortunately there was not enough time for me to return the favor. He left town for a few days and I'm heading out on a business trip tomorrow. Can't wait to hook up with him again so I can return the favor.
Quote |