Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - family cock
Thread: family cock
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2006, 11:17 PM
uncutnchgo
Cruiser

uncle for my b-day

Dad and I had just had a hot round of I'll wash urs and u wash mine, in the shower...we had moved to the bed for some hot dad/son fucking. I was sitting on dad's face...he was licking and sucking my horny hole...I was pinching my nips and stoking...ees closed as dad licked away...I opend my eyes and there stood dad's brother fron Germany...naked storking...licking his lips...he said happy birthay in German as waked forward and put his hard cock in my mouth...mmmm sucking my uncle as dad eat my hole...we fucked and sucked in every combination...what a happt b-day...I learned dad and his brother had been having sex since they were kids...they were waiting 4 my 18th b-day to let me join them.