Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why nobdy likes asian men?
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2006, 10:41 PM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Thumbs up

I don't believe Asian males are particularly rude or obnoxious when it comes to their behavior at baths. Perhaps their behavior at the baths may be viewed as a bit more sexually aggressive than what a non-Asian male may expect under the same circumstances.

Although I've had limited sexual contact with Asian males per se, I do find their sexual boldness and aggressiveness to be quite refreshing and a welcome departure from the self-centered game players that frequent bathhouses, ostensively, for ego massages and stroking.

Maybe it is the bold, aggressive, and confident Asian male that makes so many non-Asian males uncomfortable in the setting of a bathclub where there is no pretense as to why males frequent this type of business establishment. Bath houses are not social clubs, and most Asian males probably understand this more than non-Asian males.

I would also add, according to my own limited experience with Asian males, that they seem to be less "selective" about their sexual partners than non-Asian males.

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |