Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - want to try sucking for a change....(lol)
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2006, 12:07 AM
slobonmycock
Cruiser

happy-happy, joy-joy

well, just got home from a nice fat older cock, yummmmmmmy. he was a real gentleman. he called me all sorts of sweet names such as slut, whore, bitch, cockwhore among others. i couldnt deep throat as good as he wanted but i still got me a load. i am sure i will see him again as he lives not to far away from me and his wife works at night which is when i have the most freetime. my only real problem was it took him awhile to cum and i like to get it and go. i know that sounds kinda shady, but im a blow-n-go type of guy. i like guys that cum somewhat quick, something about it makes me feel more like a dirty little slut that way. of course im sure im not the expert i would like to be on sucking, but i think on a scale of 1-10 i about a 7 or 8. i cant really judge myself fairly though, so its up to you guys. see you when i get back in a few days and hope to hear from some at my ya who mailage box. thanks for reading "igiveface"
ps, sorry so long
Quote |