Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why nobdy likes asian men?
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2006, 03:41 PM
molt
Cruiser

solitary experience

Many people are married once and base their experience with marriage on this singular event.

I had one experience and that is all the sexual information I have to base my thoughts on. I do have many other non sexual experinces that seem to coinside with the agression mentioned. I personally have found asians rude and inconsiderate and I have heard many other people make the same comment--several comments in this site contain disparaging remarks about asian men--in fact, this was where I confirmed for myself that they are obnoxious. I also learned on this board that black men are obnoxious--not my words... Our fathers killed millions of the little fuckers, so I have to believe that we generally all feel the same. I have no propensity for racism, but I am not afraid to base my opinions on the only observations I have. Better than no opinon at all. Our fathers gave their lives to avoid the destruction of several more millions of Jews, so their must be something about the Jews that is redeamable. Many of my friends are Jewish and wonderfull people they are. I know no asian men or women, but I hear the asian women because of their very small intravaginal size are the best fucks in the universe. I would assume for the same reason, you might like asian men for their tiny little assholes?

If you want to ridicule me for changing my post to make it seem more humane, good for you, but may I ask if you have any opinions, on anything? How about this one: is shit a dirty thing, and does it stink, so that we do not eat it or confuse it with food? In fact, do you think shit is the foulist substance on this planet? Isn't your life then--by extension--a fould bastard, and arn't you then a dirty disgusting thing?

Why are you so afraid?
Quote |