Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellent Oral Service in My River North Hotel, July 27-28, 2006
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2006, 12:29 PM
chicagoservicemaster
Cruiser

Thursday, July 27, lunchtime

No group (darn it), but I was privileged to orally service two guys one-on-one:

JA: (repeat) blond, hairy,built like a football player with a massive chest and incredible thighs and calves. We waited a while to see if anyone else would materialize; then I couldn't take it anymore and asked him to strip down and let me service him. I divided my time between his incredible chest and nipples, and his cock and balls. After letting him cool down a couple of times, I took his load. Wondrous!

About 1/2 hr. later:

RB: (firsttime) Asian-American, handsome, smooth, nicely proportioned and erect when he took down his pants (which is an incredible compliment). It was a delight to run my hands over his smooth and supple body as I took my time servicing his eager cock and balls. He shot a huge (!!!) load.

THANK YOU BOTH. Hope we have better luck for a group after work...I'm really looking forward to it.

csm
Quote |