Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Boards slowly withering away here?
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2006, 08:42 AM
Indy_bi_guy
Cruiser

First, I don't think the cops are running any stings here on the board. They have plenty of other things to do. Haven't you seen the headlines? Violent crime is soaring. Now if guys were on here looking for underage kids, then the cops would be all over it. But as long as we keep it to consenting adults, the cops don't really care what you do in private and aren't going to run any stings here. Don't you think we would have heard if they were? I've never seen one posting that said "watch out for xyz, he's a cop" or "I got busted by a cop who scammed me here on CFS". Anybody else heard such a story?

As to the board slowly dying. I think it is just a case of overload. There are way to many internet sites now for hooking up. CFS advertises many of them and, indeed, I think they own some of them. Just look at the top of this page.

Then again, there are a lot of guys even on the pay sites that talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. I belong to one of the pay sites that is advertised here and for every 10 guys that I talk to and they say "let's hookup sometime", I get 1 or 2 actual meetings. Of those 2, 90 percent are only one time meetings. I'v only come across 1 or 2 guys that have become a long term F/B.
Quote |