Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bi curious in North Portland?
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2006, 07:38 PM
northpdx
Cruiser

Bi curious in North Portland?

Looking for other bi or curious guys in or around North Portland. Would love to get together and have some fun. Im a straight forward, no bullshit kinda guy and appreciate that in others. Most of my experience has been jo and oral and have done enough to know I like it A LOT. Im into camping, hiking, anything outdoors, bowling, frisbee golf, and Karaoke on a night out drinking. Would love to find a guy to form a discrete friendship with. But wouldnt pass up a guy needing a little oral for the first time. Im 38, shaved brown hair, green eyes, husky build, with a 7 inch cut cock. Prefer guys 18 45 and who are masculine. Will reply to all who respond with a little info about themselve, experiences, and what they are looking for. I do have a pic, and will send as soon as we decide there is some genuine interest. I Deffinatly have the need to be discrete. Hope to here from you.

Jake
Quote |