Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Saphan Kwai
Thread: Saphan Kwai
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2006, 09:40 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

luck of the draw

I've never taken anyone from Charming but a friend of mine likes the place a lot and takes one on occasion. But the last one he had from there - and that was earlier this year - sounded like the one the original poster talked about: a real dud that didn't do anything. But, like Icon, said, that's the luck of the draw. I've had pretty good luck over the years at BeHigh. Last time I was there, though (about 2 months) ago, I was very unimpressed with the selection. But I'll be back again anyway. I get so bored and turned off by the Patpong bars (I think the ones on Soi Twilight are horrid) that going to Saphan Khwai is a nice alternative once in a while. I've had good luck at My Way (on Rama IV) but last week I came away with one of those do-nothing types. I think it was the worst one I've had (more like: didn't have) in the past 5 or 6 years (going back to when I offed a jerk from the old Blue Star). Usually the manager at My Way, Chalee, is pretty good about guaranteeing what a boy will do, but in this case it was false advertising. But I'm a glutton for punishment and I'll go back again at some point and hope for a better performance from someone.
Quote |