Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Update
Thread: Pattaya Update
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2006, 10:56 AM
bigboy4u
Cruiser

Slim Pickings

.You are so right buzzard there is just a few good looking guys in Pattaya Bars and many stunners who would go with guys but not seen dead in a gay area.

I was in XZYTE Disco tonight and there was a guy there looking the double of the Pop duo I met once called MIKE & GOLF who are good fun well one of them is.

He said where do i go for meeting guys i said all over I said JJ PUB who are having there big Anniversary Party from 10pm of the 4th August and it will be heaving with hot guys I go the pharos Karaoke in Soi Chiapoone next to Seaside 2 English style cafe roasts Shepard's pis liver and bacon Apple pie or Banana and yummy thick custard all for 135 baht including a tea.

They are all over in Hollywood and on Baht Busses and every where, if they look at you and smile there yours.

Do not give up on Pattaya it has everything, fun sea beaches, now a Babylon style Sauna opening in October and all the best food venues at the right price you could want. plus many stunning guys if you know where to look.

We are like they now do at the zoo, make the animals look for the Prey not make it so easy, you get lazy and do not appreciate your food.

Happy hunting.
Quote |