Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Boards slowly withering away here?
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2006, 02:35 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Agree with every word you wrote above.

The site disclaimer, for me at least, has always served as an indicator to US guys that we need to use caution and common sense here. I never thought for a moment that when I first joined CFS that some words on a screen could keep out anyone at all.

Will be very brief here and wrap this up on my end:

Recently met an ex-cop who is gay. Have had some fun together. He's shared many interesting stories with me concerning public sex and the reaction of law enforcement. Pretty much... it's just how we think: sometimes they leave us alone if we keep it cool and truly aren't exposing others to what's going on. But once we start being obnoxious -- they take action.

And I understand that. Think we all do.

My ex-cop buddy and I have discussed some of the fellow cruisers who frequent certain places, and how their blatant behavior puts everyone in jeopardy. Not much anyone can do about it.

Some guys never learn.
Quote |