Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya Update
Thread: Pattaya Update
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2006, 09:40 PM
Up2U
Cruiser

Well my summer holdiday in LOS is over and I can both agree and disagree with what's been posted so far. After spending 4 days in Bangkok (weekend too) and the balance in Pattaya I can say the Bangkok bars were as dead as those in Pattaya. I went to the Soi Twilight bars on Friday and Saturday nite and can say the bars there were dead also. I admit I'm no longer interested in the sex shows or I like sitting with a lot women so I didn't go to Jupiter, Dream or Future Boys. I went to every other bar though and often there were just a few customers and at times I was the only customer. Exception was Classic Boys which was full and I can see why as they had some real stunners (with a short long-haired youth with a big package). Later went to Nature, Solid, D-2?, Alex and Super A. Only Solid Boys had a few customers and the rest were empty. The boys were sleeping on the couches (this is a Saturday nite!) and the Mamasan had to wake them up. Also, my feeling was the boys in general were not up to the usual standard; not lacking in numbers they seemed a little heavier with higher-mileage.

My observation about Pattaya is a little different than other posters. I found the Sunee drinking bars (and even the Jom Tien bars) had more customers than their BT counterparts. That's to be expected of course because there's 3 times as many. A 10:00 pm BT walk-through showed no customers at the Serene, Happiness, Le Cafe Royal terrace or BBB/Ambiance terrace. Panorama had a few but closed later in my trip for renovations. People tiring of BT prices? Seems like A-Bomb, Sawatdee, Gacuya and GMC was where the action was. Sawatdee and Gacuya have many handsome boys. I was the only customer in Throb and left 20 minutes before the show started. Same story at BBB where the dancers/waiters/staff out-numbered the customers 15 to 1. Left well before the show started as women began arriving and that was getting the dancers's attention. A-Bomb was packed. Lots of older and bigger guys.

Krazy Dragon, K-Boys and Kaos in the Sunee were always busy (but not like high-season) when I was there. Everyone everywhere was saying how slow it was and tried to explain why? Europeans staying home for the World Cup; the weather (the coolest, cloudiest, rainiest July I can remember); who knows. Really makes no difference to me as I always have a good time and am looking forward December.
Quote |