Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bathhouse Question
View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2006, 02:24 AM
Specific200
Cruiser

Bathhouse Question

I've never been to a bath house, but I've thought about going. The only problem I have is that I would not like a place where every other guy you see is trying to talk you into sex. I hate when guys continually cruise me in bookstores. I mean, if a guy goes into the opposite booth, and then I leave and go to another one, and then I see him again in the next booth, ok I know he's interested. That's ok. But if I show no interest, It spoils my mood to keep having him follow me.

I would assume that not all These are like that? For example, it would be nice to find one where I could take a swim and then take a shower, get a hard on, and check other guys hardons out in a discreet manner, and then if there is interest for both, some play perhaps. Or go into the steam room and kick back and not have to worry about getting a hard on and checking out other hardons without getting always hit on. I guess I'm just a little less aggressive in this way. But still, I mean it's pretty easy to see if someone is interested in you without asking them straight out or being obnoxious. I mean if two guys are in the steam room and one get s a boner, and the other one keeps looking at it, or gets a boner of his own, that should be sufficient.

I've heard that you can get a small room and guys leave their doors slightly open in different stages of excitement, etc. That sounds kinda voyeuristic/exhibitionistic and exciting.

Any one have any information about how things work?
Will meet with discreet men w/large erections, true 7"+ & hard. Will sit down on your hard-on while you stroke me, or get on my hands and knees, reach back and massage your balls while your cock's up my asspipe. Like prostate massages and sucking. I always have enema before playing. Very clean only. No kissing or hugging, etc. Just sex.

If your cock is big and hard, I'm truly interested.

Northern California, Coos Bay, Ashland, Medford in Oregon, and other places.
Quote |