Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bathhouse Question
View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2006, 02:15 PM
outdoorSlut
Cruiser

Bath houses can be a great experience. It can be overwhelming but knowing what you will encounter and how to do deal with can overcome that.

Here are some of my observations:
All bath houses are different. Different setup, different places to play, different audiences at different times. And, sometimes what you want from the baths is different.

Don't be afraid to say what you're looking for. And what you're not looking for. Or at least indicate it - I'll shake my head "no" if I'm not interested. (If a guy grabs my cock or rubs my butt and I'm not interested, I stop his hand and shake my head "no".) If that doesn't work, sometimes you need to be firm -- "no, buddy, not interested... you're not my type... " whatever. Don't let the trolls ruin your experience.

I love getting a room and leaving the door open. If I'm stroking my cock, I'm looking for someone to suck it and/or ride it. If I'm laying on my stomach, I'm looking to suck and/or get fucked. Guys tap on the door and I can ask them in or decline. Sometimes, I want the door open, other times I don't.

If I'm cruising the rooms, I'll check out the guys doing what I am looking for - stroking or laying on their stomach.

Communication is important -- especially non-verbal. But sometimes guys don't get it and you gotta say "no..." or "don't cum in my mouth" or "use a condom".

Finally, bring your own... whatever you need. Condoms (most baths provide these, however), lube, poppers, whatever.

Have a great time. The exhibitionist part of the baths can be a real turn on!

d

Hey all you pitchers -- drop me a line...
Quote |