Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Why do they do this???????????
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2006, 08:55 AM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot
Why do they do this???????????

Ok I was just at my favorite ABS the other day.

I went and did my usual thing I got the Private room for some discreet nude fun with any one whow ants to come in.Now I managed to lure 2 guys in and I took care of them hungrily.I gulped their loads down.I loved it.I was having such a dry spell I almost forgot what cum tasted like.God it was good.

Now after those 2 left I had 3 more guys come in.Not all at the same time , but over the course of an hour or so. Now from their moaning and their talking dirty to me.Calling me a slut and a whore and telling me to take their cocks all the way down my throat.All of which I did with great glee.I did every thing they asked of me.All for me to get the great pay off of another load of cum for me.Even if shot on me or down my throat I wanted it BAD.When I am at my local ABS I want cock and cum.

But then this is what I do not UNDERSTAND.Each one suddenly get dressed and leaves.I mean has to completely get re dressed.I had them completely nude except maybe socks and smile.I just do not get it.Look I know I am not the best looking guy out there.I have never claimed to be.I am not even the best sucker out there.But from the moans and body language and them grabbing my head and forcing me down on their cocks as if they want to unload in me and make sure I take their loads in the mouth.Why do you suddenly stop.

I ask you are you waiting for that dream guy who is so hot and he is the one you want to have your load.Or that you want that young hot guy to be the one who sucks you off?If I am giving you th blow job you want and am willing to do all the goofy things you like for you to cum.

Why not give me your load?

Come on I suck cock and love it.I suck cock for the cum pay off.Why not just give it to me.What are you saving it?

I would just like it if the guy I am sucking and seems to be into it.Lets me finish and get the pay off I have been working for....thats all.

If I am sucking your cock I also want your cum.So please from a heart felt and loving cock sucker let me have your load and don't pull away.Just let me finish.And if I do not do it the way you want ti done.Make me do it over again till I get it just the way you want it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my dumb rant.

Just let me fifnish and have your load thats all I ask for the time I put in.
First of all let me say that I am never more happier and filled with joy then when I have a hard cock in my mouth. I am 6ft tall, dark brown hair, goatee or beard depending on the weather, chubby dude, very masculine acting, smooth skin, anal virgin...it makes me sad at times, very girlish and feminine once I am behind closed doors, I am very senstive to being touched, I moan alot.
Quote |