Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Stay Away From The Cajon Pass
View Single Post
Old 13th August 2006, 11:12 AM
willingbut
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to willingbut
easy work

I drove by bout midnight last night. There were at least 30 cars in the area. It was too busy, unknown if there were any cops there, although i'm sure it's easier work to pick up an harass some queers, than to pick up major drug suppliers, thieves and gang members with major weapon collections.
Yes, it's getting a bit too busy. Recently I saw a truck driver, get out of his truck at dusk, walk around, naked.....in plain view of anyone driving down the road.

Another thing, about 2miles further down the road, there were about 30 street racers at the side of the road. Preparing to have a major race event, didn't see any cops there. Although they probably would show up, to confiscate their expensive race cars....for they (the cops) would have first opportunity to buy them....
Quote |