Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy... again
View Single Post
Old 13th August 2006, 05:32 PM
silomGWM
Cruiser

Next month

I was there in May and both the owner and the boys were pretty aggressive about "offing". I usually buy a couple of boys and drink and they can go for it. If one sucks me off I give him 500 baht. The second or third time I was there (in a week) the boy said "owner says you off me" and it sounded like a command. Unfortunately two of the owner's friends had turned up that night and one of them had been observing me (and knew I was interested in him). Unfortunately he went for a walk and shortly after I got the ultimatum. Interestingly the other Thai friend of the owner wanted a boy to work on him but the boy wasn't interested at all. Maybe he knew there wasn't a tip in it? Either way, it's always worth dropping in; the customers are the floorshow

I'll be there again next month. If I fail there I can sometimes get the same treatment at Golden Cock
Quote |