Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bathhouse Question
View Single Post
Old 13th August 2006, 11:16 PM
outdoorSlut
Cruiser

Hey, Scruffy, you are right with your comments. I thought the "nothing personal" comment (twice) was a bit (okay, very) catty.

One things you mentioned in your earlier post:

Using the comment: "Just resting right now, dude." I've learned to stay away from this, because some guys just don't get it. (You did say "MOST men" get it...) It's those guys that don't - you see them an hour later and they are asking again.

Now, I just tell the guy that it's not a match or simply "no, thanks." If the guy tries again, I'm more blunt -- "get the hint, I'm not interested."

I like your comments about lurkers.

Another thing I want to add -- I've noticed a lot of fucked up guys lately. Fucked up meaning drugged up (and I don't mean weed). Now, I look pretty wasted sometimes myself but sex is my drug and I put a lot of energy into a hot session. But watch for the guys on something who either are too shit-faced to give a shit about what you like/need/want or are too wasted to play safe (if that's what you want).

Have fun...
Quote |