Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Screening Room Today?
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2006, 12:05 AM
theguy20
Cruiser

I was there

Hey guys I was there on Friday night at 11 when it was raided. They only took like two people out for exposing themselves (the staff gave a little warning by stopping the movie for like 5 mins), apparently there was a drug bust in the parking lot across the street and someone ran there mouth about what goes on in there so they came to check it out. It wasn't like they sent some undercover cops in and then started busting people, in fact a cop came in with a vest on and shined a flashlight around. The only people that got busted was these two idiots who where jerking off when they came in. I was there tonight (Sunday) and everything is okay, just be safe and don't be stupid. They did close the theater early on Saturday to avoid any B.S., but it is all good now.
Quote |