Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Super A
Thread: Super A
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2006, 07:31 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

last legs

When I first visited Thailand about 15 years ago, Super A was a wild and exciting bar. They did fuck shows and had a nice stable of boys. It gradually went downhill over the years and these days I think it is just pathetic. A damn shame because I had some wonderful guys there over the years, several of whom became regular visitors to my apartment. Last time I offed anybody from that bar was about 3 or 4 years ago. Nowadays, if there are 10 guys working in there, you are lucky. But only 2 or 3 of that bunch will dance. And the quality of the crop is horrible. I live in Bangkok and once or twice But my visits to Super A in recent years have dwindled to 2 or 3 times a year. The last time I visited was about 6 months ago, and it was so bad that I think it will be my last visit - period. I'm amazed the place is still open.
Quote |