Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - High School Initiations
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2006, 12:47 AM
BiMichael4Fun
Cruiser

another reunion

This past weekend, my wife and I went back home to visit my parents for a few days. While we were there, I called Kurt (see previous posts) to see if we could get together with he and his wife on Saturday afternoon for a while. He thought it was a great idea and he invited us to his house to hang out by the pool for a while and BBQ for a late lunch.
My wife had never met Kurt & his wife, so when we arrived, I introduced them, and we all sat around the pool in our swim suits soaking in the sun. While I was sitting there, I covertly watched the sweat drip down Kurt's sexy chest, remembering some our hot times together as I watched him. After a half hour or so of sunning and catching up on old times, I decided to get into the pool to cool off. Shortly afterwards, Kurt followed. When he got into the water, Kurt asked me if I remembered the time that he and I were swimming in his parents pool together when we were in high school. Of course, I remembered. We ended up naked, kissing and caressing, and after playing with each other's cocks for a while, he gave me a blowjob and then I returned the favor. Later that day, I fucked his ass while he was bending over the pool steps in the shallow end. As I was answering, he jumped over toward me and tried to dunk me underneath the water. We started wrestling around in the water, as both of our wives were watching from beside the pool. Kurt said that he still owed me for the last time we were in the pool together. As I was dunking him again, he grabbed my swimming trunks and pulled them down as he went underneath the water. He threw my trunks out of the pool onto the pool deck. I asked my wife to return them to me, but she said that she didn't want to get involved in our games. Naked, I returned my focus to our wrestling, since I thought that I couldn't stop now, or I'd feel like I lost the battle. We continued wrestling, and finally, I was able to strip Kurt's shorts off as well. Following his lead, I threw his shorts onto the pool deck near mine. Kurt came up behind me and wrapped his arms tightly around me, trying to throw me underneath the water. I could feel his dick against my naked ass, and it seemed to be getting hard. After being dunked, I positioned myself in front of him, wrapping my arms around his chest to throw him under the water, and rubbing our dicks together in the process. Kurt was definitely hard by this point and I was getting hard myself. Kurt signaled with his eyes and nodding his head toward our wives, seeming to indicate that we should turn our attention to them. We both left the water, still naked, grabbed our wives, and pushed them into the pool. We both dove back into the pool and proceeded to start wrestling with our own wives. I pulled my wife's top off and threw it out of the pool, and Kurt soon did the same with his wife's top. My wife yelled for Kurt, asking him to help her. He turned his focus from his wife, and came up behind me, grabbing me by the arms (and again, pressing his dick against my ass). My wife was in front of me and told him to drag me toward the shallow end of the pool. Once the water was just below my waist, she dropped lower in the water....and took my dick into her mouth...Shit...I couldn't believe that the water wrestling had turned my wife on this much...she had just met Kurt and his wife earlier in the day, and now she was giving me head while they watched. Kurt was still holding my arms, but when it was obvious that I wasn't struggling, he returned his focus to his wife. He picked her up and sat her on the side of the pool, then removed her bottoms. Then, he started tonguing her hot, juicy pussy. As she was sucking my dick, my wife removed her own bottoms, then positioned herself near the side of the pool, lifting one leg so that I could fuck her. Kurt soon pulled his wife back into the pool and started fucking her as well. After we both blew our loads, Kurt made a joke about how he never expected wrestling with me to cause him to get laid (this was funnier to Kurt & I, since we ended up fucking one another numerous times in the past following our wrestling matches). We all relaxed and swam in the pool, everyone still naked for quite a while afterwards. Eventually, we forced ourselves out of the pool and grilled our lunch.
I didn't get a chance to really play around with Kurt this weekend, since our wives were around, but now that the group sex ice has been broken, maybe our next encounter will include a little action between Kurt and I to amuse our wives....I'll keep you posted next time we travel back home for another visit....