Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Excellence Massage Pattaya, BIG Joe's photo
View Single Post
Old 19th August 2006, 04:46 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
Oh the pain of being misunderstood....

Heheh..dear TP, don't worry. I never try to force guys to make water too frequently. True, I might encourage them to do so as many times as they can by providing suitable pecuniary enouragement but I have also beena round long enough to know that a normal guy needs at least 30 to 45 minutes rest between the clouds and rain...see I just talked about "it" twice and never once had to resort to vulgarity or commonly used terms for the same process.

If the good Khun above is as good and nice as you say and he doeslook quite accommodating, then he need have nothing to fear and much delight to anticipate!

Anyone else know anyone else they might wish to reccommend? Perhaps, just to keep everyone on this board happy, we might want to set up and maintain an alternative place where others could also reccommend their favourites (WITH pictures like these).

Any takers?

Tao