Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pinnacle Lumphini's joiner's fee policy not applied
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2006, 03:51 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

In BKK for a week recently stayed at the new Sofitel Grand in Sukumvit 6. (which was a bit chaotic with poorly trained staff and very few services yet...like no room service, no wirless internet, long queues for tanle at b/fast etc). Taking a friend in early no prob as hotel full and people every where....but one nite stayed out til bars closed and grabbed a twink ...on arriving at hotel about 1.30 am security immediately challenged and announce joiners fee of BT 1,000. I went ballistic yelled and made a scene.......and was then asked for boys ID. Having asked him in the taxi did he have.....discovered he'd "forgotten" to bring......anyway they got me to sign a form accepting responsibilty for any loss or damage and up we went. No fee was applied when I checked out so it was either a try on or an attempt to discourage joiners.

Incidentally (and I'm not a racist) but the hotel was 95 % arab...full burka style....and I felt like I was in Dubai not BKK. Thai Bell boy confided when I checked out was that from Sept hotel policy would be no arabs.
Quote |