Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - in denver for the night
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2006, 03:07 PM
irishcorker1000
Cruiser

in denver for the night

In town for the night, staying near the intersection of federal and I-70. just looking for a good time...no strings. my room is available if we need somewhere to go. mostly into...well, the normal stuff. like hugging, touching, kissing and sucking...never been F---ed and dont want to be, but dont mind topping for someone else. im 30, d/d free (you be as well, please) brown hair and green eyes, 6'-1", 215, nice smile. Prefer somebody about my age/size...latino, italian, black, native american, or a white boy like me, doesnt make much difference (although i do enjoy a long, thick cock, dont we all?). Probably going to check out the "Adult Trading Post" down the street from here later on. Just looking for a good time...something to make me remember denver. if you reply and i like what I read I'll give you additional contact info. Im waiting and horny. more later. dusty
Quote |